Electoral Reform Services designs, prints and securely mails all your ballot and election materials from under one roof. We also process returns and replies, membership fees and charity donations.
It can be a challenge to engage members or constituents because there is so much competition for their time and attention. It is therefore vital to capture their interest early in the process as this will improve voter turnout and contribute to a healthy democratic process.
Well designed, compelling communications are crucial, in addition to robust, secure systems. At Electoral Reform Services, we know what it takes to engage your membership. We will work with you to design your election materials, providing advice on messaging, the use of colour and the best combination of print and digital channels for your audience.
From the initial call for nominations to issuing ballot papers, covering letters and e-newsletters, our dedicated project managers and designers work hard to make your materials as eye-catching and compelling as possible.
- Integrated print and digital design
- Secure systems
- Fast and flexible in-house typesetting, artwork, printing and proofing facilities
- Specialist materials e.g. braille and easy-read ballot papers
- Translation services
- Competitively priced mailing facilities
- Maximised discounts on UK and overseas postal charges.