By appointing Electoral Reform Services as your Returning Officer, your organisation is assured of independence, impartiality and a reputation for quality built on many years of experience.
As the UK’s leading independent provider of end-to-end ballot, election and voting services, we have decades of experience which include handling appeals and complaints from candidates, members and branches during an election. We bring consistency and transparency to all parties in the election process.
As your Returning Officer, we will:
- validate every nomination form received
- check the terms of correspondence issued in respect of each nomination
- receive appeals and complaints from members, candidates and voters
- determine the validity of a complaint or appeal in accordance with the rules of the election
- advise organisations of Returning Officer’s decisions in respect of each case and giving reasons
- communicate with parties on a complaint or appeal.