Professional Body Elections
Good governance requires effective engagement with your membership but it can be a challenge to maximise turnout.
As the UK’s leading independent provider of ballot, election and voting services, we help hundreds of institutes, associations and membership organisations to deliver good governance around key issues and decisions.
We know what it takes to engage voters and we coordinate around 3000 voting projects every year. Over a third of these are online, using our ERSvotes platform, and this proportion is growing.
Our systems and processes are robust and we are trusted to ensure voting is easy and secure. Our work is often focused on sensitive issues so confidentiality, independence and impartiality are of the utmost importance.
Our election and ballot services for professional bodies include:
- AGM, EGM and SGM related proxy voting and/or attendance
- Database solutions
- Research and analysis
- Voting websites, engagement platforms and videos
- Returning Officer and Independent Scrutineer
- Design, print and personalisation of voting material
- Specialist material, including Braille, easy-read ballot papers and translation services
- Dedicated project manager
As an ERS Group company, we work seamlessly with our sister companies:
What our client thinks
A selection of clients within the sector