Local Authority Elections
We provide ballot, election and voting services to over 75% of the UK’s local authorities. We offer an unrivalled portfolio of services to support your annual canvass and elections.
Our end-to-end support includes:
- Election stationery and postal voting solutions
- Printing of poll cards and ballot papers
- Printing and mailing of Household Enquiry Forms
- Automated response services for electorate to reply to Household Enquiry Forms. This includes responses via website, telephone and SMS
- Xpress Print – Weekly print and mail service for Business As Usual IER mailings
- By-elections and referendum services
- Business Improvement District ballots
- Absent Vote Signature Refresh form scanning.
In addition to the support we provide, our sister companies within the ERS Group complete our market-leading service portfolio.
Xpress – the UK’s leading provider of election management software
Modern.gov – the champions of good governance and paperless meeting solutions
Shaw’s Election Supplies – specialists in election materials for polling stations
Each year we invest time in finding innovative ways and practical solutions to help local authorities achieve their goals.
At ERS we constantly strive to achieve excellence in our customer service. As part of this we offer a range of complimentary services to our local authority clients, which help them to explain democratic processes to their electorate. For instance, the example below is a snapshot of our FUSION postal pack explainer video, which was created to help our clients explain to their electorate how to successfully use the FUSION postal pack:
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
What our client thinks
A selection of clients within the sector
Head of Sector