Companies & The Private Sector
Corporate governance is under the spotlight now more than ever. Electoral Reform Services (ERS) manages over 500 election and ballot projects for the private sector every year.
At ERS, we are familiar with the UK Corporate Governance Code and help hundreds of companies to meet their requirements. We offer a range of digital and paper-based democratic services to enable organisations to engage employees and stakeholders, as well as maximising turnout, including:
- AGM and proxy voting
- Design of voting materials
- Printing and mailing
- Online voting and engagement platforms
- Independent Scrutineer or Independent Assessor, to ensure that corporate governance rules are compliant with the Companies Act 2006.
Our clients trust our products and services to support them in a wide range of elections and ballots, including:
- Shareholder elections
- Board elections and partnership ballots
- Pension fund representative elections
- Employee representative elections e.g. collective redundancy consultations
- Information and Consultation of Employees (ICE) or National Works Council (NWC)
- European Works Council (EWC) or Special Negotiating Body (SNB)
- Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes
- Transfer of undertakings
- Fund merger ballots.
Download our PDF on why businesses in the private sector choose Electoral Reform Services.
In addition, as part of the ERS Group, we partner with our sister company, Membership Engagement Services (MES), to deliver elected representative training.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
What our client thinks
South Western Railway
A selection of clients within the sector
Head of Sector