Charities & Voluntary Organisations
Good governance requires effective engagement with your charity stakeholders, but maximising turnout can be a challenge.
As the UK’s leading independent provider of ballot, election and voting services, we help hundreds of Charities, Associations and Membership Organisations to deliver good governance around key elections, issues and decisions.
Our experienced sector team has an in depth understanding of the specific challenges charities face, the regulations and how they must be applied, and the importance of engaging your members, volunteers, stakeholders and donors.
As the Charity Commission has said, good governance is no longer an optional extra. With ERS, you can be confident of impartial, fair advice and expert project management for your AGM, EGM or SGM to ensure voting is easy and secure. Our work often involves sensitive issues so confidentiality, independence and impartiality are of the utmost importance.
We know what it takes to engage voters, but we also understand the challenges involved when Charities seek to move away from mail-only elections. We have helped many of our clients to develop digital strategies to deliver secure and more cost-effective solutions while ensuring their members and stakeholders remain engaged and able to participate fully.
- AGM, EGM and SGM related proxy voting and/or attendance
- Elections for Trustees, Boards, Officers, Committees, Councils or Directors
- Database solutions
- Research and analysis
- Voting websites, engagement platforms and videos
- Digital strategy to help transition from print-only elections
- Returning Officer and Independent Scrutineer
- Design, print and personalisation of voting material
- Specialist material, including Braille, easy-read ballot papers and translation services
- Dedicated project manager
- Fees collection, donations and charity appeals management
- Print & mailing services
Contact us to discuss how we can help you administer your ballots and maximise engagement with your members.
Find out how we helped The National Trust to ensure that their proxy vote and AGM ran smoothly, while maximising membership engagement.
You might also like to read our recent blog post, How Your Charity AGM Can Help Build Public Trust.
As an ERS Group company, we work seamlessly with our sister companies:
What our client thinks
Dr Alan Magee, British Congenital Cardiac Association
AGM & Proxy Voting services
Learn more about our AGM & proxy voting service
Please call 020 8365 8909 or email us to discuss your requirements and how ERS may be able to assist.
Head of Sector