Building Societies & Mutuals
Our experienced election and ballot team works with the UK’s leading Building Societies and Mutuals.
We understand the statutory obligations of buildings societies, friendly societies and cooperatives and we deliver a wide range of time-critical services to support AGMs, EGMs, SGMs, member and policy holder votes.
- Design, print and mailing materials (proxy voting forms, voting packs, annual reviews, newsletters etc)
- Database preparation/cleansing
- Response handling services for returned postal proxy forms
- AGM registration desk
- Meeting registration software
- Online voting websites, with engagement tools e.g. video, invitation to vote and reminder emails
- Voter enquiries line
- Handheld voting
- The Count – adjudication and verification – in the meeting or retrospectively
- Detailed Management Information reports on voting and turnout, with analysis
- Independent Scrutineer
Our experienced team administers over 3,000 voting projects every year, more than 1,000 of which are online, using our secure ERSvotes platform. All our AGM staff are trained to the highest standards and each scrutineer is fully equipped to handle issues arising from the voting or registration element of your AGM.
Turnout is an ongoing challenge, so our clients are working harder than ever to engage their members. The engagement tools within ERSvotes are proven and we also work with our sister organisation in delivering membership surveys, to maximise turnout.
Find out how our dedicated team of sector experts helped Wesleyan with their voting requirements ahead of the launch of the Wesleyan Foundation fund.
Call us on 020 8365 8909 or get in touch to find out how we can help to ensure the smooth running of your AGM./p>
What our client thinks
Vicki Wentworth – Wesleyan’s Chief Customer Officer
A selection of clients within the sector