Building Societies & Mutuals
Our experienced team works with the UK’s leading building societies and mutual. We understand the statutory obligations of buildings societies, friendly societies and cooperatives and offer a wide range of services.
AGM, EGM and SGM
- Design and printing of materials (proxy voting forms, SFS and Annual reviews, newsletters etc)
- Database preparation/cleansing
- Handheld voting
- Registration desk
- Online voting websites
- Video statements for inclusion on the website (this could be the Chairman or other directors up for re-election)
- Response handling services for returned postal proxy forms
- The Count
- Independent Scrutineer.
- Membership surveys
- Online engagement platform
- GDPR mailings.
Find out how our dedicated team of sector experts helped Wesleyan with their voting requirements ahead of the launch of the Wesleyan Foundation fund.
Contact us now to find out how our Project Managers can help you.
What our client thinks
Building Society client for over 15 years
A selection of clients within the sector