Electoral Reform Services is experienced in handling financial transactions and has robust procedures in place to ensure safe and accurate processing.
In addition to your balloting and voting services, for many years we have also assisted organisations such as charities, associations, trade unions and political parties with their fee collection, donations and appeals management, ensuring a transparent and accountable collection process.
Working in a secure environment, our payment processing team can accept direct debits, online/telephone card payments, cheques and cash, guaranteeing a three day turnaround from payment receipt to banking.
We also provide:
- Design and personalisation of forms;
- Data segmentation (for different types of messaging and/or different messaging);
- All responses handled within a secure area at our offices;
- A full audit trail;
- Checks on respondents and flag against your database;
- Manual checks and full verification on all cheques received;
- Authorised ERS team to deposit payments received;
- File output and scanned payment slips sent daily; and
- Optional “thank you" letter processing services.
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements and how ERS may be able to assist.