Fee Collections & Donations
In addition to managing ballot and voting services, we are experienced in processing fees, donations and managing appeals for charities, professional bodies, trade unions and political parties.
We have robust systems and procedures in place to ensure a secure, transparent and accountable process.
Consistent with our digital democracy systems, we use banking standard equivalent security access measures and we continuously monitor and test the robustness of our systems, to maintain security and prevent hacking.
Our systems and payment processing team can accept direct debits, online/telephone card payments, cheques and cash. We guarantee a three-day turnaround from receipt of payment to your account.
Our comprehensive fee collection and donations service includes:
- Design and personalisation of forms
- Data segmentation
- Secure response handling
- A full audit trail
- Checks on respondents, flagged against your database
- Manual checks and full verification of all cheques
- Authorised ERS team to deposit payments received
- File output and scanned payment slips sent daily
- Thank you letter processing services.
Fee collections, appeals and donations
Learn more about our fee collections, appeals and donations profile
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements and how ERS may be able to assist.