AGM & Proxy Voting
Electoral Reform Services guarantees the very best in impartial, fair advice and project management for your AGM, EGM or SGM. Our reputation as the UK’s leading independent scrutineer brings integrity to your results and minimises the risk of a challenge.
Our experienced team of PRINCE2 trained project managers will ensure the voting element of your event runs smoothly. We provide a wide range of General Meeting services including:
- Design, print and personalisation of voting materials and other literature e.g. financial statements or marketing leaflets
- Filling and mailing of proxy voting packs
- Secure, in-house receipt and count of returned proxy forms
- Secure, customised, online platform and proxy voting site
- Voter registration
- Telephone and SMS voting services
- Hand held voting
- The count – adjudication and verification – in the meeting or retrospectively
- Live video streaming
- Dedicated customer service helpline
- A certified, independent scrutineer’s report upon completion.
The AGM Platform is our newest innovation for General Meetings. It offers:
- Enhanced branding to match your corporate website, creating a seamless user experience for your members.
- Additional information features, such as a Director Profile carousel and a document library where you can host Annual Reports and Accounts.
- Video content to engage members in the AGM process
- Additional insights, including real time analytics and dynamic reporting
- Works in tandem with traditional postal packs as required.
Get in touch to find out how we can support your AGM and Proxy voting needs.
Download our AGM & Proxy Voting service profile to learn more
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements and how ERS may be able to assist.