AGM & Proxy Voting
Electoral Reform Services guarantees the very best in impartial, fair advice and project management for your AGM, EGM or SGM. Our reputation as the UK’s leading independent scrutineer brings integrity to your results and minimises the risk of a challenge.
Our experienced team of Prince2 trained project managers will ensure the voting element of your event runs smoothly. We provide a wide range of General Meeting services including:
- Secure, in-house receipt and count of returned proxy forms
- Secure, customised, online platform and proxy voting site
- Telephone and SMS voting services
- Hand held voting
- Design, print and personalization of voting materials
- Dedicated customer service helpline
- Filling and mailing of proxy voting packs
- Voter registration
- Live video stream
- A certified, independent scrutineer’s report upon completion.
AGM & Proxy Voting services
Learn more about our AGM & proxy voting service
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements and how ERS may be able to assist.