Election Engagement Platform – ERSvotes
The ERSvotes platform is designed to support your organisation’s needs throughout the election period. It is the single digital space for all online election content, from understanding the roles available, to engaging with your electorate.
The ERSvotes Platform provides voters with an evolving website and all the relevant information about the election, as well as encouraging discussion with a view to increasing voter turnout.
The ERSvotes Platform helps organisations engage voters and manage the election process. It offers:
- Design tailored to match your brand guidelines
- Cost savings as part of a wider digital strategy
- Document library, timetable and use of standard videos; how to vote online, voting systems and more
- Additional communication and engagement opportunities, to help increase voter participation.
The interface can be designed to match your brand guidelines and host engaging content allowing the entire process to be managed online, or in tandem with traditional postal communications if required.
Supporting you and your electorate throughout the project:
- Mobile optimised and responsive design throughout
- Online nominations and secure voting
- Full social media integration and consultancy.
Read our recent blog post, Managing Democratic Processes Online – Your Options – a useful guide to some of the differences between a standard ERSvotes voting site and ERSvotes Platform.