Election Candidate Education – ERSvotes
ERSvotes eLearner is an e-learning programme, designed to support and educate potential and successful election candidates.
There are two programmes:
- Preparing for an election – In just 25 minutes, potential candidates can find out more about how the election process works, what the role entails and how to engage voters.
- Now you are an elected candidate – This programme helps candidates to understand fully their new role, manage their time and engage with constituents.
ERSvotes eLearner for client organisations
As well as providing election candidates with a suite of engaging content to help them prepare for the election process, organisations using ERSvotes eLearner can:
- Produce reports on take-up and completion levels
- Manage the relationship with eLearners and offer comprehensive support
- Tailor eLearner modules to specific organisations
ERSvotes eLearner caters for different learning styles and features a vibrant and interesting blend of video, text, imagery and sound. Checklists enable learners to touch in and out of the course as they wish.
ERSVotes elearner Services
Learn more about our ERSVotes Elearner services
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements and how ERS may be able to assist.