Vision & Values
What is our purpose as an organisation?
- To organise and administer ballots, elections and referendums impartially and independently of any government, political party or other influence
- To work to enrich democratic governance through facilitating meaningful research, communication and engagement
- To facilitate democracy throughout the UK and overseas by delivering the above
What do we aspire to as an organisation?
To remain the UK market leader and recognised authority:
- For the administration of independent voting processes
- In the provision of election management systems
- In the provision of paperless committee and decision making systems
- Facilitating effective engagement and participation amongst citizens, members and communities
The core principles behind Electoral Reform Services are: