1. The email you have received is confidential to the addressee. If you are not the addressee you are not permitted to use or copy the email or its attachments nor may you disclose the same to any third party. If it has been sent to you in error please notify us as soon as possible.
2. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in the message are personal and may not be attributed to any of the following:
3. The e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and has been cleared by MailMarshal Email Content Filter. We endeavour to exclude viruses from our data but it is the obligation of the recipient to check any attachments for viruses.
4. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. ERS, MES and Xpress do not accept responsibility for changes made to messages after they have been sent.
5. ERS is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 2263092. It is a business of the Electoral Reform Society Limited, a company Limited by Guarantee.
6. MES is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 5872670. It is a business of ERS.
7. XSSL is a company registered in England and Wales with company number: 4152280. It is a business of ERS.
8. ERS, MES and Xpress’s registered offices are at: The Election Centre, 33 Clarendon Road, London, N8 0NW.