Your Annual General Meeting is one of the most important dates in your organisation’s calendar. With governance matters increasingly under scrutiny, AGMs are a key time for effective dialogue with your members and shareholders.
Electoral Reform Services will ensure the voting element of your event runs smoothly. We provide a wide range of General Meeting services including pre-meeting proxy voting, registration services and the co-ordination of the AGM voting itself.
We guarantee the very best in independent, impartial and fair advice and project management for your AGM, EGM or SGM. Above all else, our reputation as the UK's leading independent scrutineer minimises the risk of your results ever being challenged.
You may need a complete end-to-end service or alternatively you can choose which elements your in-house governance team needs support with:
- Full project management;
- Design, print and personalisation of voting material including electronic forms;
- Secure, customised, online voting sites and telephone voting services;
- Supporting microsites;
- Cost-effective filling and mailing (and/or emailing) of proxy voting packs;
- Secure, in-house receipt and count of returned proxy forms by post, internet, telephone, or SMS text;
- Dedicated customer services helpline;
- Member registration;
- SMARTvote™ (hand-held voting); and
- a certified, independent scrutineer's report upon completion.
FTSE or other quoted companies that use their Share Registrar to administer shareholder polls can engage Electoral Reform Services as an independent assessor.
Please call or email us to discuss your requirements and how ERS may be able to assist.